Fresh peach lemonade, so far my favourite lemonade. This peach lemonade recipe is so simple and tastes so fresh, without dyes, powders and all the extra additives. This is a perfect drink to sit back and relax on a warm summer day. It is the perfect balance of the sweetness from the peaches, and the tartness from the lemons. The pitcher only lasted a day and a half! Next time you want a refreshing, easy homemade lemonade be sure to give this a try! Do you have any other flavor ideas? Be sure to let me know below!
What You’ll Need
- Medium Sauce Pan
- Metal Strainer
- 3 cups fresh peaches - diced, about 5 peaches
- Zest of 3 lemons
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice - about 6 lemons
- In your medium sauce pan over low-medium heat add your diced peaches, sugar, lemon zest and 2 cups of water.
- Let simmer until peaches are soft enough to mash, or break up with a fork, and until sugar dissolves.
- Be sure to not let your mixture come to a boil.
- Once you've mashed your peaches let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Let your mixture cool completely before adding your lemon juice.
- Strain your peach mixture and discard the solids.
- Once strained add your peach lemonade concentrate to your pitcher and add 4 more cups of water.
- Let chill in fridge until cool and serve.