Are you a coffee lover? This is a simple, cost effective way to add a little jazz to your morning cup of joe. My favourite way is to add a pump or two of this vanilla syrup to a homemade latte. A plain latte just doesn’t compare to a vanilla latte in my eyes. And at a fraction of the cost from buying it from Starbucks, how can you go wrong? By making this at home you know what ingredients are going into your syrup, and you can make it organic if you choose. This recipe is a simple 1:1:1 ratio, I double mine to fill the glass bottle we have. I love knowing that there are only three ingredients in this simple recipe. Enjoy in your next morning coffee!
What You’ll Need
- Small Sauce Pan
- Glass Bottle with Pump or Spout
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Using your small saucepan combine the water, sugar and vanilla extract on low-medium heat until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Once all combined, remove from heat and let completely cool.
- Once the syrup is cool, pour into your glass bottle using the funnel.
Do you have any homemade coffee syrup recipes? Share them with me below!