This pork recipe is sweet from the maple syrup, but has a little kick from the curry powder. I like to marinate this over night, so its ready to throw into the oven as soon as i get home from work. The pork is tender, and flavourful. This recipe is fantastic and definitely a keeper!
What You’ll Need
- Large ziplock bag
- 9 x 13″ Pan
Maple Syrup Pork Tenderloin
- 1 and 1/2 lbs Pork tenderloin - about 2 pieces
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Trim your pork of all visible fat.
- In the large ziplock bag combine all your ingredients - leaving the pork out.
- Place your pork in the bag and make sure its sealed.
- Make sure your pork is evenly coated.
- Marinate in the fridge for at leave one hour - I like to leave it over night, I find it gets the best flavour this way.
- Transfer pork and marinate to your 9 x 13" pan.
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast, uncovered, for 40 minutes - pork should be slightly pink in the middle.
- Let the pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing in medallion sized pieces.
- Drizzle extra sauce over pork and serve hot.